DBS Interactive, a Digital Marketing Agency, is seeking a full-time Project Manager to support the company’s ever-growing client base. Our current Project Manager is shifting to another role within the company and we are looking for someone to take up the mantle.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and closely managing the project plans for multiple marketing clients as well as multiple website development projects, ensuring we deliver on time and on budget. You will be the central hub that all work goes through.
Some of the other duties include creating a weekly schedule for the team, as well as the facilitation of a daily standup meeting with the staff and a standup meeting with the marketing team. Knowledge of our current systems (Intervals and Smartsheets) is highly desired.
If you are good at multitasking, enjoy a fast paced environment, and love working with great people, DBS is the place for you!
- Maintaining Production and Project / Marketing Schedules
- Establish project timelines and manage process deliverables
- Timeline project deliverables from client and monitor. (ie everything needed from client for entire project) Raise red flag to COO/AE for any issues related to client delays
- Schedule all tasks, monitor deadlines, and resource allocation for all projects
- Facilitate and lead project-team meetings
- Lead morning stand up meetings for each active project with the team members actively working on it
- Produce project health and budget reporting
- Set up new project in Intervals/Smartsheets
- Go to person for ALL project questions
- Monitor proposals for accurate descriptions of services
This full-time role is at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Note: We are unable to provide work sponsorship for this position.