Accessible Websites Rank Higher in Search
At DBS, we optimize every website we build with accessibility. Why? Because doing so maintains compliance while also improving organic search performance. Search engines like Google reward accessible websites by ranking them higher in search results. Our SEO experts can get you there.
SEO Checklist for Accessibility
Here are a few examples of accessibility best practices that optimize your site for SEO:
- Do all images contain proper alt text that describes the image in full detail?
- Does the alt text describing images match your organization’s SEO keyword strategy?
- Are there too many keywords stuffed into alt text for your images?
- Does your alt text identify any destination or URL linked to the image?
Web Accessibility Services
DBS audits include quantitative analysis, combined with a qualitative review, to determine your compliance with digital accessibility regulations.
Once any accessibility issues with your web or app content have been identified, our experts can guide your team through the necessary fixes.
We partner with clients to formulate strategies that align your digital accessibility compliance goals with your organization’s business goals.
Accessibility & SEO FAQs
Proudly Working With
Why Partner With DBS?
- We’re accessibility experts with 20 years of experience.
- We’re disability-owned. Accessibility is at our core.
- We use testers with physical and cognitive disabilities to evaluate our work.
- Our extensive manual audits work in conjunction with automated tools. Nothing gets missed.
- Our Development and Technical SEO experts will boost your traditional and voice search performance.